All window cleaners are talking about it and still discover their way to it: the Excelerator 1.0.
Sorry guys, the Moerman train only goes full speed, that is why Moerman keeps working on new and innovative ways to improve your window cleaning job.
So sound the horns and trumpets: world premiere for the new Excelerator 2.0, now even more unique than the previous model.
It is engineered to be easy to use, stable and sculpted to fit comfortably in your hand. There are so many reasons why the Excelerator 2.0 will be an absolute winner (see features below).
Moerman ID #: 25460
- Redesigned gripping jaw allowing for deeper reach when closing out a window.
- Wide angle range: -20° | -5° | +10° | +25° | +40° The negative angles and thinner jaw allow for easier closing out.
- New channel locking mechanism, more user-friendly and secure. Mount the channel without any risk of it falling out.
- Improved locking button to change your handle from a swivel to a fix tool.
- Redesigned grip which allows for a more ergonomic hold.